Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $26,31
      Hero:
      $25

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,50, Hero raises to $1,50, 2 folds, CO calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,35) A:heart: , A:spade: , 9:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $0,25, Hero raises to $2,00, CO calls $1,75.

Turn: ($7,35) 3:spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($7,35) 3:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $6,86, Hero raises to $20,58, CO folds.

Final Pot: $34,79

I'm not sure of my 3bet preflop, don't know if he can call light here, even if I already did 3bet a few times in previous hands.
      The flop is quite good and I bet for value against eventually worse aces or intermediate pp. I did ignore his minbet, however I now think I could have interpreted this as a "I have something weak", typically a small pp. I think I should've bet the turn for value. However the flush got in and I though that I did not need to protect anymore and that there was not a lot of hands left to value against.
      I think my reraise river is wrong, there is no worse hand to call me here, and I'm mostly going to split there, so a call might have been better.

What do you guys think?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      standard 3-bet against min-raise pf
      Since you also have there flushdraw with your trips I´d bet turn 5$ and then shove river

I think my reraise river is wrong, there is no worse hand to call me here, and I'm mostly going to split there, so a call might have been better.
      - you have third nuts and if he is folding split then you have to shove every single time. I´d personally would raise to 15$ to get called maybe flush or 99