Withdrawals by Credit Card

• sasi92
      sasi92
      Bronze
      Hello, I read somewhere that you can withdraw by credit card only an amout equal to the deposit made by the card itself. Is this true? If yes, what does it mean? That a single withdrawal cannot exceed that sum or that the total of the withdrawals made by credit card can't go beyond that limit? I read this deal on a reviewing site, upon request i post the link. TY for yor eventual answers :) (by the way, I have a Visa Electron card)
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi sasi92,

Please visit 24hpoker website payment information page where you'll see all information regarding real money transactions. If anything is unclear, please contact 24hpoker customer support as they can help you better with this question.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Maybe it's about rule in some rooms that you have to make withdrawals using the same method you used when you made your last deposit.
      So, if you deposited $10 via MB, and then $20 via card, and now you want to withdraw $1155005, you must withdraw at least $20 to your card first.
    • sasi92
      sasi92
      Bronze
      First of all, thanks for the answers. I e-mailed the support tho, because the deal that you can be only refunded by cc was clearly written on a reviewing site. They answered me writing that you have to withdraw the same amount you deposited BEFORE you can use another withdrawal method, but you can absolutely withdraw more than the sum you deposit. TY anyway :D