First deposit question

• Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      I started a couple of weeks ago with the $50 start up.

Been playing 9 handed S&G's mostly with a few MTT's

Im up to around $500 , 3300 ftp and 6300 academy points.

One question i have is about the first deposit bonus. When i get to $600 can i withdraw it and then deposit it and gain the 100% bonus?

Also how will withdrawing and depositing affect my rakeback?
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jezterscap,

wow, you have some awesome questions there :)

First of all congrats on your winnings. I am guessing this is not a result of following BRM? ;)

1, Options for cashouts:

-1000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings. (No timelimit)

or

- 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit. (This rule only applies if the deposit was made after receiving Free $50)

Once you withdrawal you will be able to deposit again as much as you like and take part in our 100% up to $600 Bonus and 27% Rakeback promotion.

The bonus can be split into 3 separate deposits within 60 days and Full Tilt Poker will match each deposit with their 100% First Deposit Bonus, worth up to $600. The bonus clears at $0.04 per Full Tilt Point (Full Tilt Points are the points you get from Full Tilt Poker when you play there), so for every dollar of your bonus you need to earn 25 FTPs.

Additionally, you will receive 27% rakeback on your net rake. The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting bonus amounts received from Full Tilt Poker.

Also how will withdrawing and depositing affect my rakeback?
      I am not sure it would affect it in any way. However better to check with Full Tilt customer support.

Anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to ask.
      Ingrid
    • bogdanvantu
      bogdanvantu
      Bronze
      have you been playing poker all your life in the hopes of getting 50$ from ps and get rich?
      First of all, do you get rakeback? i thought a deposit is needed for that.
      Second, how the heck did you turn 50$ into 500$ in a couple of weeks ?
      Lastly, are you for real?
    • Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      thx for the reply :)

I did follow the brm structure. I have been playing a lot :)

I started on the $1 9 handed then $2 9 handed up to $150.

I did take a jump after this up to $5 9 handed because not many people played the $3 games.

Now i play mostly $5 with a few $10 games but my progress is slowing down a little.

Still waiting for my first rakeback payment which was due on friday , this i hope will put me close to the $600
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Alright Jezterscap, nice explanation :)

we of course wish you best of luck. Anything else we can help you with? Was everything clear to you in my response?

Ingrid
    • Jezterscap
      Jezterscap
      Bronze
      Yes question answered thx