Tiling tables?

• 6 replies
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      It isn't, unless its something new I haven't heard of or seen, but I think they'd brag about it if they had added it :P
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Thanks, figured I wasn't that blind. Oh and the "best" part is that if I stack the tables, you can either make them not pop in front, or if they do, then the second table pops up before you act on the first one. This software just might beat Ongame's in terms of sucking.
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      hahah, thats exactly right. but you do get used to it...and i think its worth it, i havent seen that much fish anywhere else
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      You might be right. I suppose if the software was better for multitabling, more regs would play. First 5 6max sngs 4 1sts and 1 2nd place for a profit of ~65$ :D
    • sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Thats exactly what I mean :)

I hope it keeps going this way ;) (cause i only play cash so i dont mind if you own it up on the sng stage :f_biggrin: )
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I'll just write here, not to open another (worthless) topic. Won about 75$ in a few days, then withdrew most of my balance (actually still waiting for it to clear), and will switch sites. The software was just tilting me so much. Will keep playing 2-3 sngs per day to try to maintain gold.

The problem is FTP/PS are not tracked, and PP is terrible for SNGs. So, I'm thinking of William Hill, they have a good 200% FDB, software seems better, and hopefully also a good SNG fish pool.