Hello World ! :)

• jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      Well, I've been in PS for just over a month now. Mostly on the Indian community(as I'm from India) but thought I would socialize a bit more and make some more poker playing friends.

As I stated in my Intro on the Indian community, I don't play poker to make money, to be honest, I can't. When you do something as a living, it leaves less room for experimentation and mistakes. Sure I would love it if I become a pro someday, but right now, I'd just like to trot around and experiment with stuff.

The starting capital from PS is the best thing that's happened to me over the past year and I'm really thankful for it. Interestingly, I would never have known about this, had it not been for my job(writing). :D

So, once again, Hello World ! :)
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Oh my gosh!! Hiiiii there :) :)

So shall I welcome you here Jeffersonhope or would you like to meet the other mod's as well ;) (Yes guys, we know each other from the Indian Community as I am the CM there as well)

Big welcome and so glad you finally introduced yourself here!

You know how we roll already, been with us for a while so anything is unclear just ask away :)

Ingrid
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      I'd like to meet the other mods and members of course but thanks for the welcome Ingrid ! :)
      Like I said, I want to make many poker playing friends to learn more. Reading articles and watching videos is really not my strong point ! :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi jeffersonhope,

welcome to the english community! hello hello from fellow asian. :) glad you were able to trot over and say hi :D is the indian community a big one? it's the absolute nutz to socialize. hehe... i also have a very experimental game. :f_biggrin:

hope you will stick around a bit.

smiles,
      Wendy
    • pokerpinas41
      pokerpinas41
      Bronze
      hi there, this is gob from Manila,Philippines!
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      Hello pokerpinas and purplefizz ! :)

@pokerpinas
      I just recruited a friend from phillipines a few days ago. He'll be active as soon as his exams are over.

@purplefizz
      the indian community here is big but not the most active on the forums except a few who are VERY active(like myelf) ;)
      good to meet another one who experiments a lot. :)

Oh and my real name is Prasid but my friends call me Pokes. :)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi jeffersonhope and pokerpinas!

Welcome to the English Community!

Enjoy your stay ;)
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      Hi MarcPS, I'm curious, what's a Super Moderator ? Moderator of moderators ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey jeffersonhope,

Super Moderators and Moderators are here to run the Forum's, keep them clean and answer your questions regarding PokerStrategy.com.

We are here to help :s_biggrin:

P.S. Some of us give some helpful poker advice too ;)

Regards,

Kyle.