Totally spun out.

• LucidDementia
      LucidDementia
      Bronze
      I've been grinding 6 max SnG non turbos, and just moved up a level. I'm confused.

I am used to quite few loose canons playing 80% of hands, raising hardly any etc. I was looking forward to having slightly fewer when I moved up....but....there are considerably more. :/

Previously most of my tables would have one, maybe two. Now it's 4 on each table. I have a feeling it's gonna get swingy.

I'm not complaining, I'll adjust and make money out of them but does this seem normal? Surely as one moves up a level things should get a little more, oh I don't know, more refined? lol
  • 3 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I've been told that that isn't the case with a single limit move. Once you move up two or three limits, you do notice a difference, and you definitely notice a difference at high midstakes where the opponent quality disparity is huge--everyone's either a shark or a wealthy fish, with very few breakeven regulars.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      what limit did you/do you play now.

If you have moved up from say $2 to $5 i think you will find a few better players but at the same time if im a huge fish there for just a gamble im not there to gamble $2 unless its my last $2 i think $5 and $10 you will find a nice amount of players who are just there for a gamble im not saying that those levels are just infested with fish though far from it
    • LucidDementia
      LucidDementia
      Bronze
      Just from $1 to $2. I wasn't expecting a big change, but I wasn't expecting this either! It's crazy the $1 were far more sensible. As the title suggests I am more than a little surprised by it.