This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WOOT first time BSS goodness

• Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      So I was on xxx and I seen this ad for xxx. They give u $10 just to join, and I was still waiting for my pokerstrategy money. So I thought what the hell why not, since I was sick of play money games. I did what it asked and it took 72 hours to put the money in my account and by that time my pokerstrategy had arrived so I didn't go back until yesterday. I was practicing SNG's on it for a bit, just for fun. But today i watched all the BSS videos and read/re-read all the BSS articals but i was too scared to try it out. Then i remembered xxx and i thought I'll test it out on there so i don't have to risk my BR. So I bought in to a game with the max $5. I started playing by the BSS SHC I had open and on I went. The table was pretty lose, so I played it nice and tight. I played for about 30 min, and by the end I had taken the one guys entire $12 stack and two short stacks, plus a few really small pots.

So $20 profit in about 30-40 min of play, It was a nice ice breaking to the BSS I think.

PS. Sorry for the longish post but I don't have any friends who play poker, besides when we play for fun and I'm pretty happy with the results so I thought I'd share.

Thanks for reading!
  • 1 reply