This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anyone here really good at writing in C++?

• Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      Hey there. Im a first year student studying business and math and got an exam where I have to write a program in C++. If someone could help me out, it's basic stuff but im really bad at it, I would really appriciate it.

Hope te hear from you.
      Damlqv
  • 6 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      You have to do C++ Programming when doing business and math? ?(

Thats some intense course!
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      i used to do some basic stuff, nothign to complex post your problem here and ill see if i can help
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      If it's (seemingly) basic stuff why do you want someone really good? :P
    • Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      What I need is a program solving the linear system Av=r.
      A is a tridiagonal matrix with vector a(nx1) as the main diagonal and vector b(n-1x1) as the upper and lower bidiagonal.
      the user can choose n rows in the system
      then enter the elements in vector a, b and r and the program should create A|r and print this to a datafile.

this would be a great help if you could figure this out.
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      i could write the program but i cant work out the equation for the maths :/ writing a consol application to do maths is one of the easiest things to do in c++ but i wouldnt have a clue what equation to get it to work out, give yourself a few weeks and you could easily learn enough c++ to do that
    • Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      thats okay, I'll take a look into it then :) thanks for the advice.