Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.55)
      BB ($10)
      CO ($4.12)
      BTN ($9.63)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 9:spade:

CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, BTN calls $1
      I decided to 3bet because I thought it was a good spot to steal the money , but infact I would be called with large ammount of hands , so It's not.

FLOP ($2.80) 2:club: 8:club: 9:club:

Hero bets $1.60, BTN calls $1.60
      I don't know if this bet is ok , but it should defend me of draws althought they receive good price to call me .

TURN ($6) 2:club: 8:club: 9:club: 3:spade:
      Perhaps check/shove would be better cause all the overpairs would have pushed on flop and he may do this with some A :club: x hand ?
      Hero checks, BTN bets $4, Hero folds

BTN wins $5.60
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: Depends a lot what kind of opponent is the BTN, if he is rather loose then it's pretty close to 3bet or not. You can as well just call and play postflop. :)
      Postflop: Problem on turn is that he has a lot of overpairs there and against his we are easily dominated. So Check/Shove doesn't really achieve much than just make worse hands to fold and better ones to continue. And even against some A or something similar type of hand we pretty much get a flip. I'd just Bet/Fold or Check/Fold the turn according to the opponent.

Best regards.