Status statistics

• Elroch
      Elroch
      Bronze
      It would be interesting to see how many members are at each of the different status levels (and maybe how this changes from month to month). Is this information posted anywhere on the site?
  • 5 replies
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

we don't offer detailed stats on this one
      but we got an other nice statistic http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/
      showing the top100 players of each community for this month

Cheers,

Pascal
    • Elroch
      Elroch
      Bronze
      Thanks, that's interesting. It is up to pokerstrategy.com whether you wish to provide the more comprehensive statistics I mentioned.

One question - do the statistics for each country include all players from that country, or is there some other criterion?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Elroch,

Xantos is always writing up cool info/stats about PokerStrategy.com in this blog:
      http://confidential.pokerstrategy.com/

From memory there hasn't been stats about each country and their individual status but I would assume the Deutsch side of PokerStrategy.com would have the highest rankings by %.

Whether or not PokerStrategy.com wants to show this info, im not sure of. But maybe leave him a message asking ;)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Xantos confidential blog is the BeSteSt! I religiously looked up each post of his even before joined PokerStrategy.com.

It gives you such an overview not only about us but about whats happening in the industry regarding other companies. His work is brilliant...

I recommend it as well! :f_thumbsup:
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      right now the ranking I linked only reflects the pokerrooms which are part of the top25o promo
      but we probably add some more stats over the next month

however kyle and Ingrid are right
      Xantos bloq is pretty awesome :)