This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Music and Poker

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Loooooooooove this thread FatSunny! :f_love:

I am a music freak! What you guys listen to?

I like:
      Bugge Wesseltoft
      Rae & Christian
      Bush
      Jose Padilla
      Cafe Del Mar (obv!!)
      Music Bryan Ferry
      Roxy Music
      Röyksopp
      I Heart Hiroshima
      The Boxer Rebellion
      Hurts
      Frank Ocean
      Levitation
      dZihan & Kamien
      Afterlife
      Talvin Singh

I know I should have posted videos instead but would be too much... maybe I try to post a few later...

Ingi
    • lxr369
      lxr369
      Bronze
      I always "Rock out" while playing.

Anything with awesome guitar is perfect. Right now it is Joe Satriani & Chickenfoot
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I listen to various music whilst i'm playing, as I find it helps me with transitioning my game between nitting it up, LAGing it up and playing a standard TAG game :D For my Nit game I like a bit of post-rock, something like Sigur Ros. For my LAGtard game I stick some dubstep, DnB or Metal on, and my standard TAG game is standard rock music like Biffy Clyro or something.

So I like to make a playlist and put it on random :D Seamless transition between styles of play and mindfuck my opponents! :D
    • Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Normally a liquid dnb mix. Have a few favourites that I often listen to. I find anything with lyrics or too fast a beat can influence my play and distract me.

Hard to tilt when listening to sumin like: