s&g ace hud?

• helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Silver
      Do you use ace Hud for s&g's? I just gave it a first try, but it doesn't give me any information, since different blindlevels causes people to play differently. Is there a way to deal with this?

I had to turn it off after 15 minutes, because it took me out of my concentration. How important is it to use this program, for higher limit?

Everytime someone had the turn, his stats started blinking, that was kinda annoying. Any way to stop this maybe?
  • 1 reply
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      nick, i read somewhere that using PaHUD will add several % to your ROI. But, I don`t remeber where I read this and the exact figures. However, russian SnG coaches recommend using it on the limits 20+, so I guess you should start using it.

My theoretical knowledge:
      Using Poker ACE with SNG's?

- blinking may be solved by checking "Flicker free drawing" box in Prefrences->Pokerstars

Btw, I had common feelings about PaHUD when I started using it. It takes some time to get used to it and start getting solid reads.
      However, I used PT Database data very often. I am still doing researches on regulars and morons, just to recognize them and have idea about the ranges. (then add this data to the notes file, so I don`t need to do it during the game. Btw, this is how I do all the notes, after the game, not during)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that soon PT 3 will be realeased, with more powerfull built-in HUD. I guess, they will also make some changes in tournament statistics section. They are beta testing it right now, so you can download and check it out. But they say:

"There is tournament support but it is incomplete and rough around the edges."

still, beta version is free and supports pokerstars.