[NL2-NL10] Qq Bu

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Villain is a reg 4tabling rush.

Preflop - when he oppens from UTG3 I don´t think I can 3bet for value, therefore I call IP and want to play postflop.

Flop - He is probably betting here his whole preflop range even vs 2 opponents.

River - After he checked twice I think I have a valuebet here vs. hands like TT,JJ. Isn´t it a bit thin though ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $2.05
      MP1:
      $5.85
      MP2:
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $5.05
      CO:
      $6.99
      BU (Hero):
      $6.89
      SB:
      $0.84
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG1:
      $2.10

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.17, 2 folds, CO calls $0.17, Hero calls $0.17, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.58) 6, 5, A (3 players)
      MP1 bets $0.35, CO folds, Hero calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.28) 5 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.28) 9 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.80, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.28.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Do agree with the idea that he is doing that from UTG3 but as well depends on the reg. Some may even have a very huge range and I wouldn't mind even 3betting here.
      Flop: Kinda close, as you do understand that he may still be such a guy who wont just CBet into multiway pot without having the Ax. Although floating is definitely fine. He will anyways stop on turn if he doesn't have the hand.
      River: Seems to be fine. Somewhat thin value, although I guess you can still get some. He doesn't have the Ax here anyways.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Ye, that was the exact question in my mind - Would he cbet Axx flop against two opponents without an Ace ? However I think the answer can be yes and maybe folding directly would be too weak here ...

If the flop was very drawy like A :heart: T :club: J :club: and he would cbet it I´d proly fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Ye, that was the exact question in my mind - Would he cbet Axx flop against two opponents without an Ace ? However I think the answer can be yes and maybe folding directly would be too weak here ...

If the flop was very drawy like A :heart: T :club: J :club: and he would cbet it I´d proly fold.
      Yep, I would as well sometimes even CBet here with my whole range which I did raise preflop even against 2 opponents. :)