This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT oop

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Against his stack is that fine to put him AI on the turn (assuming/hopping he can call with FD) ?

Just want to ask how should I play on the turn against full stacked player in the same situation ? I mean with Jx it´s clear bet for value, but what about with underpair ? Should I just check (but in that case he can just get a free card for his FD or he can just bet with it and I´ll lay down the best hand) or should I bet again and c/f river ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $1.83
      MP2:
      $9.60
      MP3:
      $10.05
      CO:
      $1.47
      BU:
      $1.90
      SB (Hero):
      $7.57
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG1:
      $1.98
      UTG2:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      5 folds, CO calls $0.05, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB folds, CO calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.65) 5, 4, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, CO calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.55) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.05, CO calls $0.72(All-In).

River: ($3.32) A (2 players)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Against full stack mainly the idea will be to get value from some FD/SD type of hands or maybe even from weaker PPs. Plus you betting for the free showdown. And which I might even sometimes consider doing it if the opponent is somewhat floater type.

And yes, in this situation against his stack I am as well going broke. He may still have even worse PPs/draws.

Best regards.