[NL2-NL10] Tq Bb

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Is it a shame to just muck this hand vs BU´s open ? :f_biggrin:

I mean I don´t want to bluff 3bet against his stack (indicates he is a fish) and calling would be kinda borderline with QT right ? With KJ or QJ I´d call ...

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $2.36
      MP1:
      $5.33
      MP2:
      $3.67
      MP3:
      $2.04
      CO:
      $1.65
      BU:
      $2.11
      SB:
      $6.12
      BB (Hero):
      $8.38
      UTG1:
      $5.15

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, Q.
      6 folds, BU raises to $0.15, 2 folds, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.07.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, not worth playing. With the position I might even play against him but being OOP it's pretty difficult to play against his stack.

There are several spots where you can rather consider folding the hands here than Calling and this might be one of them. :P But of course depends on the villain. Sometimes I might even Call here if he really has some wide range. Try for example out how does QTo do vs some 50% range or something similar.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Just a flip according to my friend PokerStove ... but given the positional disadvantage + being w/o initiative it´s better to fold ? :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Just a flip according to my friend PokerStove ... but given the positional disadvantage + being w/o initiative it´s better to fold ? :D
      Nowadays I have started more and more playing such hands because I feel very secure to play them, against any opponent. And even against some fishy opponent it's even easier. Although for rather to avoid any difficult spots for you I'd advice the folding be safer. :) But of course you can always try out and lets see what comes out and we can discuss the hand.