Your expirience with Leakbuster

• mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I was wondering what was you guys expirience with Leakbuster, i am going to download it later and use the trial period.
      Any tips on how to get the most out of the program?
      Has it worked well for you guys?
      And what is the minimum size of sample you think for reliable results?

Will repost and let know how i felt about it if anyone is also thinking about checking out the program =)
  • 4 replies
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      I'm testing it out too, but as for how many hands you need in order for it to be reliable:

1) Different stats require different amount of hands for reliability (for example, the remarks regarding VPIP and PFR require few hands to be reliable... but 3bet requires a lot more).

Leakbuster seems to look at the sample size: go to 3-bet section, and you can see on the right (after an analysis) it should say your sample size is too small as a warning.

2) If you mean the overall accuracy of the results requiring minimum hands, look in phase 2 of the analysis, there should be an accuracy gauge which reveals just that, and it gets higher the more hands you play.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      If I could sell you my license for $5-10 I would. Anything to get some value out of it.

Good luck getting it to work and good luck getting support when it doesn't work.
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      I bought full version and it kind of helped me, but if you can get a coach instead, get yourself a coach (I couldn't).

One very nice thing is that it shows you the hands with which you're losing the most, although it requires quite large samplesize.
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      first of all its almost uselles if u dont play like NL10-25, NL5 and NL2 its just crap stats for him, I mean stats is fine but u cant win with these. second I guess u need about 50k min hand, preferred 100k. I think its just wast of time :) I used cracked on myself and cant see a point of it much more useful is to post your hand in evaluation forum. GL