ID check failed?

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      so apparently i failed the id check, which i cant see how as ive just gone back and double checked the infomation and it all matches to my drivers license, my dads been a member of this site for a few months and never had a problem, and the complete joke is they cant overturn it even in the event of a mistake? my dads always put the help on this site in extreme high regards but well thats debatable?? ID check failed , infomation all matches and as i only turned 18 last month ive never had a poker account online, no reason given and cannot be overturned? hmmmm
  • 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Im sorry to hear this Castle93,

This starting capital is obviously a great offer but also one that is subject to a lot of abuse, sometimes in making sure this offer isnt abused innocent people get denied the capital too. i was denied when i applied. If they disclose the reasons you were denied it leaves the offer open to even more fraud because the security checks will be easier to bybass, hope you understand this.

Dont be discouraged though the great offers dont stop with the starting capital, if you deposit just a little of your own funds to a pokersite using the pokerstrategy marketing codes you unleash a whole world of poker information such as articles, videos and free live coachings.

Not to mention you get to stick around and be a part of this great community, you could also try freerolls to build a starting bankroll but this could take a while, i hope you stick around and good luck whatever you decide,

Carl
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      ahhh dont worry i plan to depo about $100 in the next few days and the starting capital well slightly annoying but its understandable that you cant give out details, im not sure about the fact it cannot be overturned though, but none the less the 27% rake back on full tilt should be massive benefit along with all the articles and videos here so i dont stop using PS
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      :s_thumbsup:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi castle,

yea that attitude is great to hear. :) welcome to our community! indeed, some of us have been given the starting capital and some weren't. what is really important is how we learn and progress as poker players here.

oh and the 27% is really good. :f_love:

smiles,
      wendy