FullTIlt

• 9 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Well Personally I like it. I play mostly rush poker because I have a family and work and it allows me to put some volume. I also like their VIP program. It makes me want to put some volume in to achieve it. The main downsides are imo that the player pool is probably on average better than on smaller euro sites but there are still plenty of fish, and more importantly their very slow customer support when not black card member (which I am not anymore unfortunately)
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Not that I have much knowledge on the topic (though FTP is my main site, just haven't played many others), I like it.

Support was a bit iffy at first, but now I can withdraw and deposit, I don't think I need to talk to them.

Software is good, players can be profitable at the micro stakes, though their academy probably helps some whales and fish de-grease themselves.

Overall, I'd recommend.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      definitely very good, especially if they sort out the problems they have now, and star attracting more players from EU
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Overall +1.

Fulltilt is the only site I play (except for fulltilt.fr :P ) and I really like it. I'm a rush poker player, so it definitely helps since it is the only site that offers it.
      Now, I don't have yet initiated any withdrawal, so I can't say anything about that.
      When I contacted them, I always received an answer within a few hours, even if the answer didn't satisfied me every time.
      The only real concern I have about this site is the fact that since the beginning of the month, I am experiencing, along other players, some pretty serious lagging problems, which really bugs me. But that's about all I have to say on the minus side.
    • MissingID
      MissingID
      Bronze
      i have had 10 or more all ins today where they try to bluff u out i called with top pair aj on 1 game today player has 87 of suit all in after the flop wich come 5 3 A i raise he goes all in and hit 9 6 on turn and river and had this happen many differnt ways today its a joke so have nothing left no matter how i played i was always get done over
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MissingID
      i have had 10 or more all ins today where they try to bluff u out i called with top pair aj on 1 game today player has 87 of suit all in after the flop wich come 5 3 A i raise he goes all in and hit 9 6 on turn and river and had this happen many differnt ways today its a joke so have nothing left no matter how i played i was always get done over
      well structured
    • MissingID
      MissingID
      Bronze
      u really think so it seemed the under dog all ways comes out on top
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MissingID
      u really think so it seemed the under dog all ways comes out on top
      Buddy, Pavel was clearly referring to the lack of structure of your last post, your are really hard to understand, please make an effort and use at least some punctuation. :s_confused:
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I lost more than 10 all ins in a roll in hu cash, with most of them when I was favorite or dominating. However, I don't blame my luck. I had been lucky at some days as well and won many all ins when I was underdog by a long way. According to holdem, after played about 50k hands, my shoving EV adjusted winning is actually surprisingly close to my actual winning.(they only differ by less than 100bb).