$8.02
      SB:
      $1.60
      BB:
      $5.11
      UTG1:
      $1.80

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, J.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 5 folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.85) T, T, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB raises to $2.31, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.35.

Villain stats in 3079 hands :
      11(vpip)/6(pfr)/27(f 3bet)/15(steal)
      58(fcbet)/25(f 2nd barrel)/33(wtsd)/1(af)
      check-raise 4%
      donk 10%

Hmm ... standard fold, right? He should be doing it with A9 or less to be profitable for me but according to equilab that doesn't even exist in his range. So he is holding AT, AQ, AK?
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

Do you ever think he is calling worse on the Flop? I rather check back the Flop and get my value on the Turn+River

As played yes you have to bet/fold here :/

- Gerv
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Oops, :D standard check behind yep. I watched all your latest videos but still made this mistake xD

Anyway what bugs me with the check behind move is what should I do if he bets on the turn, probably call one street? But what if he gets the idea that I missed the flop and starts betting into me with pocket Jacks for example. I guess sane opponents won't bet twice with medium pair, but I can't swear x or y player doesn't do it. I know I was doing it last year as a losing player (like most players at this limit), going broke/nuts with KK on Axx board :D .

Also, what size is callable, for example he bets 50c that's callable, but what if he bets 60c or 80c? I think I'd fold only to the latest.

By the way, even though I got 3000+ hands with this dude, I have no idea how he plays. I can't remember if I ever played hands heads-up with him because he rarely calls. All I know is that he always fold from the blinds unless he's got a monster so I can steall ATC :D
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Sorry for double posting but I forgot to press the "Advise the judge of taking another look at this thread" button :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      we call Turn by default and the river is based on his handrange, pot odds and his stats. I don't think he will note down you checked back for example etc. overadjusting doesnt make sense