hello all you poker lovers! :)

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there outlaw786,

What game do you play? Could help direct you to our hand evaluation board.

Ingrid
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello there!

Just like our dear Ingrid here tells you, there is an excellent handevaluation board where you can find very talented handjudges to help you out!

I would also suggest reading other members thought on the hands, aswell as posting your thoughts on other members hands! The more you post, the easier it will become for you to develop a good thoughtprocess when evaluating hands, even your own!

So just get to it and don't be afraid!

Best of luck,
      vonki
    • outlaw786
      outlaw786
      Bronze
      thanx guys for ur thoughts, i like to play texas hold em, at the momentive not been doing too well in the poker rooms! :(
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      I'm sorry to hear!

It's not uncommon though, that things aren't going well even if you're a decent and experienced player.

But I have said this a ton of time, and I will say it again (I think it is very solid advice): It's not the outcome that matters, but the quality of your play!

So just focus on making the right decisions, and eventually the results will come looking for you ;)

I'd suggest getting started right away and post some hands in the evaluationforums!

If you need any help, just holla.

Kind regards,
      vonki