pogo, hasn't posted in a bit

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      its been awhile since i posted here :s_evil: I have a big problem in poker I'm very good against good poker players because i think so much about the game but I'm so bad against bad players, i cant do the whole ABC you know people. this led me to a brake from poker, your probably saying well if I'm so good then why don't i just play against good players, well it's complicated all my money is going into live mtt's so not much left for online poker so i only play low stakes online witch I'm only averaging on no profit/no loss Mr even Stephen.

I honestly think I'd have more chance beating $1/$2 then 10c.25c.... am i the only one who thinks like this or am i unique :)

so anyway now I'm going to multi table 1c/2c and try not to look at the money just treat a 3 bet of 10 big blinds as actually an over bet and not just 20c.

if i can crush bad players it would develop my mtt play, as we all know with the poker boom there is so many fish in live mtt's i need to be able to exploit them.

well any way i thought i would just post because i haven't posted in ages.

if anybody feels the same as me drop a comment i would like to talk to people who feel the same, we can sweat some 1c/2c low :)

pogo
  • 6 replies
    • jeffersonhope
      jeffersonhope
      Bronze
      I feel the exact same way but I figured that the fishes are the best place to build your BR at so well, it's not a good enough excuse. So basically, I'm sucking it up and getting better against awful players and every once in a while I steam like Phil Hellmuth when a guy calls me with 22 on AKJ flop and rivers a 2 to ship it ! :D

I figured that with good players, you need to bluff to win pots often but with the bad players, you can let go of many pots because you're just beefing them up for the big kill when you actually have them outdone. Not saying that you wait for premium hands yourself but well, those guys get beaten with like many hands ! :D
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      nice to have you back, i remember your nick :f_thumbsup:

I hope all goes well!

Kind regards,
      vonki
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      If you can contoll the tilt then play the bad players all day long. I love the bad players I can sit grinding all day against regs just to break even but the fish they love to call and some love to ship it so let them do it.

maybe you are playing to many tables and not adjusting to the fish as they are all different to. I dont get how you have the BR to play live and only 1c 2c online the cheapest live game round here is $2.50 $5 unless Im missing some crazy underground action.

Maybe my post will help maybe it wont but I know tilt has been a major problem in my game Gl whatever you do :s_grin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by breena
      If you can contoll the tilt then play the bad players all day long. I love the bad players I can sit grinding all day against regs just to break even but the fish they love to call and some love to ship it so let them do it.

maybe you are playing to many tables and not adjusting to the fish as they are all different to. I dont get how you have the BR to play live and only 1c 2c online the cheapest live game round here is $2.50 $5 unless Im missing some crazy underground action.

Maybe my post will help maybe it wont but I know tilt has been a major problem in my game Gl whatever you do :s_grin:
      I'm a complicated player, in my eyes i do tilt but it doesn't affect my game. I think its inevitable to get frustrated when you lose at something when you should of won, maybe i don't tilt i just think i do i don't really know because I'm not tilting over money because money doesn't mean everything to me i suppose that's why i don't tilt.

the reason I can't beat the low stakes is for a few simple reasons I'll give one example 6max table UTG- limps in, I'm SB i raise 5 big blinds (A,A) BB folds, UTG calls flop is K,4,10 UTG is all in i call and he shows me 4,10.

now I wouldn't exactly tilt but i can never understand how, why,what he was thinking. i can't out play someone like this with elaborate bluffs or plays. and i find it hard to play ABC I know this might sound stupid.

my online BR could let me play 10c'/25c but there would be no point that's why i need to play 1c2c too try become better against the people who don't think so much about poker.

I've even begun playing free chips site's (not zynga, thats bingo) I'm not doing the best to be honest. :)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      nice to have you back, i remember your nick :f_thumbsup:

I hope all goes well!

Kind regards,
      vonki
      thank you for the kind regards vonki :)

good too talk :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88