This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I just dunno what to do anymore so I'm posting this here

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      My main platform is PartyPoker but since it's not affiliated I deposited on William Hill to receive strategy points.

I deposited 40$ and thought to start with BSS at NL2 with 20BI. I also have an 80$ bonus pending (I cleared 10) and I'm raking points fast so it should be ok.

The first day went ok, +10$. On the second Boom! I start with fullhouse 88 on JJ8 and my opponent hits K on river for his slowplayed KK. I bet with KK on 455, someone raises with 66, we go allin and he hits set. I double up on a donk then he goes allin with J9, I have AA, call and lose 200bb. I flopped a flush with Qc8cc on Kc4cTc and bet/bet/bet just to find out that my opponent had Ac5c all along.

Overall it costed me 20$ or more. With 30$ I decided to switch from BSS because brm is not healthy with 15 BI. I wanted to play MSS (my main and favourite strategy) but William Hill is so retarded, I can't top-up for 20c when needed, for example, the minimum being 1$ and I can't even buy for less than 1$ at the NL2 tables.

So I decided to play HUSNG of 1$. Over 170 games I'm breakeven, the donks who happen to push when I flopped a straight or a flush keep my alive, other than that I'm losing allin versus all gutshots, fd, losing a lot of pushes where I'm the main favourite 55%, 65%, 75% etc. I even made a list with the last 50 pushes or so to check if it matches reality. I also tried playing some 6max sngs at the beginners table but it's the same story, occasionally I time my pushes so wrong to hit JJ, AA, AK etc

I don't want to end up with 0$. I got an ok bankroll on Party but here it's insane and I don't know what else is left to play. Please help! :(
  • 2 replies