hello everyone

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i'm rather new here in this site... and i was wondering... where can i get some help learning the game besides coaching because i log on frequently to the ts server and it's almost always empty... i've read all the bronze and basic articles and i follow the SSS and somehow i still manage to lose 5$ in about a week, i'm expiriencing some ups and downs and can't manage to become a consistant winner.. i'm registered @ full tilt and there aren't enought full tilt related coaching... all the coaching i see are either @ Titan/PartyPoker... i was wondering if there is another ts server with online members/instructors which can help me adjust and improve my game and which i can talk to them about situations and poker softwares... i'm having hard time understanding how to work with poker tracker and the equilator.

ty.
  • 13 replies
    • Mwesson
      Mwesson
      Bronze
      The best way to learn i find is actually playing learning from your mistakes and with your question im sure google will help you :D
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      what do you mean by that... google
    • alooboy
      alooboy
      Basic
      my guess is that he means google search? find many sites that help poker players.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight,

To learn from your mistakes, you need to know what they are first. I see you haven't posted in our sample hand forums, right? Why don't do it and let our judges and experienced members help you find out your mistakes. That way you can improve your game much. In addition, you can watch our videos. I hope that we'll be able to add coachings on Full Tilt very soon.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      yes thank you i understand that but i don't understand how do i get that pattern everybody's using in thier posted hands... "Xs Xs" Hero Raises" etc. you know what i mean... how do i get it to record... i can't figure out how to you pocker tracker and those softwares.
    • alooboy
      alooboy
      Basic
      Hi,
      i tried posting at the sample hands forum but got access denied, im guessing its because im basic lvl? the company id that i sent didnt suffice so i doubt ill be going to bronze to unlock other valuable features of this website. is there anything else that i can get out of this site at basic lvl besides the basic articles? or is there any other way to get bronze lvl?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Don't care about PokerTracker at this time. I don't think it's helpful for you now, as you're playing at low limits. You'll really need it when you play at higher limits. In order to post hands on our forums, you need a handconverter program which concerts your hand histories to the the format you can post on our forum. You 're playing on Full Tilt, right? So you can use this program: http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter/

Button: the dealer
      SB: small blind position
      BB: big blind position
      UTG: under the Gun (the one who acts first)
      UTG+1: the next early position
      UTG+2: the next early position
      MP1: middle postion no. 1
      MP2: middle postion no. 2
      MP3. middle position no. 3
      CO: Cut off (the one next to the right of the dealer)

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      @alooboy:

Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Q: I can't post in other forums - Why?
      A: You have to be a bronze member to be able to post in other forums.
    • alooboy
      alooboy
      Basic
      hi,

yea, i figured that, but can you plz also answer the other questions?

thx for your time =)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, you can get the bronze status by playing at any of our partner sites. Just register with our bonus code and you'll bebefit from our First Deposit bonus. You'll be able to earn StrategyPoints and climb up the rank as well.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i don't understand... how do i post my hands there?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      If you still can't get it, please post in our technical and software forum. Moderator galam will be happy to help you.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight!

Please take a look at this thread: How to post a sample hand

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81