$5.44
      UTG2:
      $4.37
      MP1:
      $18.40
      MP2:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, 9.
      UTG1 raises to $0.20, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.70, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.55) T, A, 4 (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $1.00, UTG1 calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.55) K (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($3.55) 8 (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero raises to $2.00(All-In), UTG1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.55.

Villain stats in 1581 hands :
      23(vpip)/14(pfr)/25(f 3bet)/28(steal)
      49(f cbet)/27(f 2nd barrel)/30(wtsd)/1.7(af)
      EP : pfr 14%, f 3bet 30%

I noticed this villain folds a lot when he opens x2 from UTG. This time he didn't and I took the line above. I don't think he hit an ace, he would surely raise my cbet and since the flushdraw didn't complete I afforded to cbet/check/shove river which is a line usually used when you have nuts. I wasn't sure if I have the best hand, he might have Kx or pocket pairs with a diamond, to afford checking behind.
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      What do you mean with ''noticed''? Did you 3bet him before? etc.

cbet/check/shove river which is a line usually used when you have nuts.
      First time I heard this and sounds illogical as well if he has a since the Turn is the only street you can still get value from

So if you want to go all the way I cbet flop & shove Turn but I generally don't like your preflop 3bet

- Gerv
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Yeah, I 3bet him and he folded several times + other guys 3bet him and he folded. So I wanted to abuse his weak open because he has a wide range(15%) and I'm not sure if he opens x2 all hands or only the weak ones.

I think he projects himself on me and if he had a flush, he would cbet, check, shove. Generally that's what players do at this limit with the nuts. Of course, it's hard to trust someone for flopping a flush but I don't think he can call a weak ace, a weak pair, a busted fd or a K. It's probably better to cbet/shove but that K discouraged me to do it. On river he checks again and I thought that's just too weak so I either shove and force him to make a decision, or check behind but I'm not sure if I win.