TURN ($1.90) 6:spade: 4:club: Q:diamond: 2:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, Hero folds

CO wins $1.95
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BrinkyBill,

Guess you can still 2nd barrel it for free showdown as well here. While he may easily even have floats in his range. Although giving up is totally fine as well. :)

Best regards.
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      On this dry board isn't it more likely he has you beat? He doesn't call that many or no draws on the flop..

So if it's a float it has to be a total float with only overcards to your midpair or he has you beat with like 44, 66, 88-JJ, Qx. Don't think he would call any other hands on the flop. Also I don't think he would give up a lot of these hands on a second barrel. When it's more likely he has beat I dont think it would be nessecary to bet for a free SD?
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Bump
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by RicoW
      On this dry board isn't it more likely he has you beat? He doesn't call that many or no draws on the flop..

So if it's a float it has to be a total float with only overcards to your midpair or he has you beat with like 44, 66, 88-JJ, Qx. Don't think he would call any other hands on the flop. Also I don't think he would give up a lot of these hands on a second barrel. When it's more likely he has beat I dont think it would be nessecary to bet for a free SD?
      The thing is that he may still float just for the reason that the board is dry as you said yourself. He may have a lot floats in his range, do you really plan to Check/Fold against them? He may still have even better PPs which he may fold to the 2nd barrel. So betting the turn ain't wrong.