Id Check Failed What A Joke.

• welshgitCNAC
      welshgitCNAC
      Basic
      my last post here as i am quite annoyed -

after someone rang me and spoke to me to prove who i am they still failed me ???

i have never had an account at full tilt

i have never had an account here before

i am a real person as someone rang me and verified that.

i was a bit hesitant on the phone at first as i thought it was another call centre trying to sell me something and i was still half asleep but having spoke to me and still getting refused this just seems like a con

is pokerstrategy just collecting everyones emails and other details to sell on ???
  • 38 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      No, PokerStrategy is legit. I got my free $50 from them. So did many others.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi,

Me also received the free $50.
      You can deposit your own money.
      I lost my starting capital but I sell the PokerStars.com play money to get real money. I mean if you don't want to deposit you own money then you can sell the play money.

Good luck. :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey welshgitCNAC,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Sorry to hear you have failed the ID check. We can not elaborate on the situation any further.

But this doesn't mean you cant get involved in our great community. You can still take advantage of all our offers including our first deposit bonuses.

Also, here is our business model telling you a little about us and what we strive for.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • winmore24
      winmore24
      Bronze
      i passed the ID Check... but where's my 50$? i've been waiting for 2 days already... hope i get it before the end of this day... THANKS!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey winmore24,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The starting capital usually takes about 48 working hrs w/out ID check and 96 working hours w/ ID check.
      Please be patient as times may vary during busy periods and over weekends/public holiday.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • adim1977
      adim1977
      Basic
      i also didn t get 50$ i m starting to thing this is a scam..
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adim1977
      i also didn t get 50$ i m starting to thing this is a scam..
      Hi adim1977,

I am sorry to read that you have failed our ID check.

However, please note that creating duplicate accounts is a serious violation against our Terms & Conditions.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support and they will be happy to give you a reply.

Ingrid
    • chrismccabe9
      chrismccabe9
      Bronze
      Yea i'm sure this $50 bounes is a scam, i didnt need to send this much stuff off to open an account in the poker room, seriously why do they need a bill its crazy, pokerstrategy just earns money for every one who joins a poker room through the pokerstrategy website
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chrismccabe9
      Yea i'm sure this $50 bounes is a scam, i didnt need to send this much stuff off to open an account in the poker room, seriously why do they need a bill its crazy, pokerstrategy just earns money for every one who joins a poker room through the pokerstrategy website
      Hi there,

I am happy to introduce you to our business model chrismccabe9 :) just follow this link please.

I am sure if you read through the forum you'll soon realize that our bonus is not scam and we have more than 1,000,000 happy players who received it.

In fact is a bit of an insult for you to think we would create a website, translate it into 19 languages, hire more then 270 employees :f_love: just to scam people?
      As far as I'm concerned no other online poker school gives such generous starting capital to its members. Or am I wrong here? :)

Failing the ID check could be for several reasons. If you need more information to understand our rules regarding ID check, please visit our FAQ.

When it comes to PokerStrategy.com, there is much more than just the free cash. We have an extensive strategy articles section/ plenty of videos for you to watch and excellent dedicated coaches who are here to help you in your game plan. Take advantage of it and show us you can do this with out the free cash.

If you think you wouldn't manage with out some extra cash, create a Full Tilt account with us here and take part in our daily freeroll tournament, shiiip some moniez and make a self deposit.

Thank you for understanding and good luck building your bankroll!
      Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Folks,

Some reminders and general information:

• All accounts must be created using the details of the person creating the account. This means you can't use your brother's/sister's/mother's name to register a second account. We already provide a mechanism for you to refer people in this way -- our Tell-a-Friend Program.

• All data is handled in accordance with out Privacy Policy and with the applicable law. You can be sure, as can all of our 5 million+ members, that we take our data processing and protection obligations very seriously indeed and would never, in any way, act outside the best interests of the 'data subjects' (this means you guys!) and nor would we do anything legally questionable.

• There is much more that we offer as a business than just the free $50 starting capital as IngridN has already explained in this thread.

• I've personally reviewed each case in this thread, because we know that sometimes our fraud prevention mechanisms can get it wrong. In this case I'm 100% satisfied that the correct action was taken on each account.

• Our free $50 starting capital is of course a very attractive option. This also makes it open to fraudulent abuse. This means that we have to have some procedures in place to reduce our risk; if we didn't, we wouldn't be able to offer the free $50 at all. Additionally on this point, whilst a poker room may elect to apply security procedures at registration, more often than not they are reserved for deposit or withdrawal.

• We expect everyone to display a respectful tone in our forums at all times. Whilst we understand that you might be frustrated at not getting the free $50, we also would appreciate a more constructive tone.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask in this thread.

Best,

Marc
        Customer Service Manager
        PokerStrategy.com
        :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

• chrismccabe9
      chrismccabe9
      Bronze
      Hello Guys,

My sincere apologies over my post i was looking forward to my $50 sign up and there was so many hoops to jump and then when i saw other people were also having trouble i jumped on the bandwagon and called it a scam, i am very sorry for my premature accusations as i have just recived an e-mail saying my 50 bucks will be in my account in the next 48 hours.

sorry guys and hope to use your site lots more in the future

chris
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chrismccabe9
      Hello Guys,

My sincere apologies over my post i was looking forward to my $50 sign up and there was so many hoops to jump and then when i saw other people were also having trouble i jumped on the bandwagon and called it a scam, i am very sorry for my premature accusations as i have just recived an e-mail saying my 50 bucks will be in my account in the next 48 hours.

sorry guys and hope to use your site lots more in the future

chris
      Hi Chris,

Really good news and looking forward to see you on the forum! Next time you see someone calling our starting capital a scam, hopefully you know what to write and understand why we have huuuuuuuuuuuuuge emotions coming out seeing such posts.

Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      :f_mad: :f_mad: my brother already receive the free 50.

So definitely this is not a Scam. It's a trustful and secure poker school
      :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Not a Scam, got my $50 too.

Although i see why your frustrated, Phoned up to proove who you are, and still declined ..
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      lol @ collecting emails... pretty elaborate ruse if thats the case.

It took me a bit of hastle getting my ID confirmed... that said, i was never refused, it just took a while.

If PS is a scam, they sure have me fooled. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :f_love:
    • feursturm
      feursturm
      Bronze
      that's really bad..i was a bit hesitant re poker strategy too but the $50 came through to Full Tilt within 48hrs..so cant understand how that happened to you??...I think you should try again as I think poker strategy is a really good and legitimate site
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      I always enjoy these threads...

As mod already mentioned before, they have staff employed.

So lets think of the "scam" as a biz model....

You promise to give out free 50$.... and you incure fixed and variable cost as well.... all in exchange for your email address and some info.

I guess whoever they are selling the email addresses too must be buying them for 1k$+ per email address.

So can you please let me know who you are selling the email addresses too? I also want to sell some!! :s_love:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      I always enjoy these threads...

As mod already mentioned before, they have staff employed.

So lets think of the "scam" as a biz model....

You promise to give out free 50$.... and you incure fixed and variable cost as well.... all in exchange for your email address and some info.

I guess whoever they are selling the email addresses too must be buying them for 1k$+ per email address.

So can you please let me know who you are selling the email addresses too? I also want to sell some!! :s_love:
      :D this made me laugh! No, we are not selling any email address.