[Application] Thursday June 9th Micro MTTs day [Cancelled]

• stevegold87
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread : Feedback for stevegold87

Hi everyone, I am stevegold87, member of this wonderful english community for around 2 years now (See avatar for proof).

:heart: Here's my blog if you wish to know more about me : Poker as a hobby -- Stevegold87's blog :heart:

I am mainly a SNGs player but I had my share of MTTs win both offline and real life. Here's some stats for people interested :

OPR : http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/stevegold87/poker/results/5DA14556B5744B3986ED8D8F24565B8B.html?t=2

PPL (Not really accurate anymore, lots of tournament didn't upload but you can see some of my big cashes)

You can also stats my sharkscope and see I am good winner in SNGs and tournaments.
      Currently not running too good in 2011 but my ROI for 2010 is like 73% :) .

Today I am looking to sell some shares of the following MTTs : (By order of time)

First tourney starts in exactly 12 hours (10:30 EASTERN CANADA TIME)

5.500 KO guaranteed 5.50 x 4 = 22.00$
      Early double A 5+1
      Early double B 5+1
      2.500 KO guaranteed 3.30 x 4 = 13.20$
      Superstack 6.000 guaranteed 11$
      5.500 guaranteed 5.50 x 4 = 22.00$
      6.000 EARLY ANTES guaranteed 10+1
      3 by 3 at 3 of 3 = 9.90$

Total is = 101.10$

Selling 20 shares at 5.06$ each.

Each share has a deal of 30/70 in favor of backer with stakeback.

:club: WHY SHOULD YOU STAKE ME? :club:

• I actually believe I have a good edge on this soft field
      • Very small buy-ins have more fishies.
      • I am trusted member of this community and have been staked before

:club: Why do I ask for stake? :club:

BR is not too big now that I withdrew most of my BR for RL issues but I really enjoy playing MTTs. My main game is STT so I am trying to keep most of my BR for that.

Contact me through community first and we will confirm on skype. (If you want)
      Your name will be added on the backers lists once I get the money but the shares will be reserved for you.

Or you can just ship directly on FT ( only method of payment!)

I will still play all the games if the shares are not sold out. (Since it'S tomorrow not giving you guys lots of time :) )
      Will ship money as soon as the last game is finished.

:spade: Shares left : 10 :spade:

Already half shares are already gone by somebody I know in real life and myself :)

Shares reserved :
      Stevegold87 (6 shares)
      Yellowbee82 (4 shares) (Money received!)
  • 1 reply
    • stevegold87
      Bumping, tournament starts in 9 hours, I will head to bed soon. First person to say the number of shares they reserve they get it.

Well, I guess I was too last minute.
      Since nobody from the community bought action I will cancel this, I will refund the person I know IRL.

I can't play that many tournamenst with no BR management :)