Affiliation question

• henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      Hi there to all the readers....

It is possible to affiliate an account that is opened without a rakeback offer to an rakeback site?
      I meen it is possible to afiliate my stars account to poker strategy or to another rakeback site deal? Because when i oppened my stars account i had no ideea about this rake back deals and now i dont want to play on who knows what little platform where i have no account just to make points and get rakeback.....and to open a new account i know that its not ok...:D

tnx for the answers.....if i will get some....;)
  • 3 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hi, henessy :)

First, Pokerstars do not offer rakeback deal( you get rakeback through bonuses from VIP Store and for that you don't need to have tracked account).

Accounts can not be re-tracked, meaning that if you already have Pokerstars account, you won't be able to collect Strategy Points by playing at Pokerstars.

However, Pokerstrategy.com offers nice first deposit bonuses and rakeback deals at a lot of poker rooms. And i can assure you that most of them are not "who knows what little platform" :f_biggrin:

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Regards,
      Ignas
    • henessy2020
      henessy2020
      Bronze
      tnx for the prompt answer......stars was a first in mind example......i am interested to track my full tilt account and maybe i should put it in my original question....but now i believe that the answer is still the same.....no re-track.....:(

tnx anyway
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks Bigniux for your promot and correct answer :)

Although people have had accounts retracked previously, its not really allowed, and we try to have the best selection of poker rooms available so that you can still be a part of our community if you already have an account elsewhere.