Hello and thank you!

• Dupa82
      Dupa82
      Bronze
      Hey, I received my starting 50 yesterday and just wanted to thank those running this site. This is a great promotion and I've already told a few friends who sound anxious to sign up.

My forté has always been on large multi-table tournaments. I have a hard time remaining consistent on ring tables but hopefully some of the strategies here will help.

Anyway, I'm excited to play, I just got back into online poker this week. I actually started with a small Canadian site that puts out free rolls. I won the satellite they provided and played 595 other satellite winners for cash. It wasn't a big money tournament-- top prize was only $200. I managed to finish first though and after so many 2nd, 3rds and 4ths in large tournaments on various sites I feel like I've finally got the monkey off my back.

With that I think I can relax a bit and start focusing more on ring games. Hopefully I do well for this team, makes it a win-win for both of us that way, eh?

Thanks again and glad to be here.
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Dupa82,

A warm welcome to you from PokerStrategy! I hope you'll enjoy it here and learn a lot. Just stick to our strategies and try to improve your game by watching our videos and coachings as well as posting your hands, i'm sure you''ll be fine in the long run. Keep us up-to-date in our "User News" forum about your progress.

Wish you best luck!
      -thunderbird56-
    • thevermin
      thevermin
      Bronze
      hi, i joined recently to poker strategy, and have taken the quiz 3 times and have still failed all!! what percent to we need to get?? it seemed like the max i could have gotten wrong was 1 or 2..
      more hours of reading to do... hope i dont fail my last 2 chances...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi thevermin,

Please read our beginner articles carefully. Then the quiz shouldn't be that difficult for you. You need to answer 85% questions correctly to pass it.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • thevermin
      thevermin
      Bronze
      hii,
      after a whole days worth continuous reading and memorizing, i was finally able to pass that quiz... pheww made it on my 4th try, not impressive, but i sure learned a lot. This was the first time i read something over and over and over agian =)

thx for all the help, can't wait to get a bankroll started on full tilt =)
      I'll make you guys proud =)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Congratulations for passing the quiz! We'll work on your profile soon. Meanwhile, please take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-