Hi

• 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey NikolaB85

Good to see you are excited about getting started.

Make sure you keep checking your emails incase we request an ID check from you, check you junk folder too because it can sometimes get lost in there.

What game type are you going to be playing when you get the capital?

Make sure you let us know how you get on at the tables :f_cool:

Good luck
      Carl
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      well i was thinking to start with cash game low stack and after that if i improve my bankroll i may try my self at some big MTT.

anyway it will be a lot of fun xD .

c ya around
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      By "low stack" do you mean mid stack strategy?

Be aware that MSS involves a bit of table jumping. With BSS it's a lot easier to table select.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi NikolaB85,

Welcome to our community! :)

I can see that the guys have been taking good care of you... Sorry for being nosy here :rolleyes: I saw that you requested the free $50 at William Hill and just wanted to add that we also have our Daily freerolls there, please follow this link to read on.

Also, regarding your game plan please be aware ther if you start playing poker with the $50 starting capital at William Hill, you can only play beginners' limits initially:

-No Limit: $0.02/$0.04
      - Fixed Limit: $0.10/0.20
      - Sit and Go Tournaments: $1 Buy-in

Enjoy and good luck! Don't be shy to ask, we are here to help! :club:
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      yea guys i will start with NL4 at the beginning and when i improve my bankroll i go medium stack.

btw i watched almost all videos and they are very helpful. Even that i play poker like 5-6 years i still learn a LOT.

I have won couple freeroll tournaments till now. Biggest won is 89e on gt500 with 5000 players in. That was an epic 6 hours battle xD

Hope to make new records and improve my bankroll with your helpful starting capital