[NL2-NL10] Nl5 (SH) MP3 AA

• Jeffers16
      Known players:

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.20, 3 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) K:heart: , J:diamond: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.3, BB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.02) J:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.7, BB raises to $1.90, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.42

I made the crying fold, he claimed to have AK afterwards.. (although obvs can't trust those sneaky poker players!)

Turn: I was really trying to decided between shoving or folding. I didn't have any particular reads on the opponent and I hadn't seen him do anything spewy during the time at the table.

What should I do here? I couldn't decide if he would raise Jx, or Kx or maybe some draw that he now decided to bluff with?

Thanks for feedback
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Jeffers16,

It's actually the usual thing that they claim to have one hand although they did have the pretty much nuts there. :D Standard leveling chat. Although if we knew the opponent more then maybe even could be possible that he had AK there and overplayed his TP. But more often as we are against unknown I'd consider not overplaying my hand as well and totally fine if he rather was unknown to you.

Best regards.