This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

About PartyPoker tracking.

• funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      1 question that I would like to ask:

1. If I previously already have an account on PartyPoker, can I track the account to back here at PokerStrategy.com? I have already entered my username on PP on the field in this site, but I did not enter the marketing code when I first created my account there. Failing this, when I make a deposit and enter the bonus code in PartyPoker, will my account be tracked back here and earn StrategyPoints?

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      Ahh... just found that out via the search function. Sorry for asking something that has been asked so many times.

Too bad.
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Bronze
      I did something similar as you. The thing is that i never deposit real money on that account, so after some time i opened new account with another e-mail address (same personal info), but this time i used promo code from PS. Now my account is connected with PS (getting points here). Hope i helped in some way.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes, indeed we are unable to re-track any existing poker accounts :f_cry:

Thank you VBZg for your input and trying to help out :) however we do not actively encourage our members to open multiple accounts as it is strongly against our and the poker rooms Terms & Conditions.

@funnyclock, please send us a ticket and we look into your case. <--- let me know when this is done.

Hope you guys have a nice night!
      Ingrid
    • funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      IngridN, I have issued a ticket.

#2913597 PartyPoker retracking 10.06.11 16:01

Can't seem to send you a PM so I just post it here. Thanks for the replies!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you ;) will look into this now.

For future info, you guys can only use PM if you added the member as a friend. I added you now just in case.