About PartyPoker tracking.

• funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      1 question that I would like to ask:

1. If I previously already have an account on PartyPoker, can I track the account to back here at PokerStrategy.com? I have already entered my username on PP on the field in this site, but I did not enter the marketing code when I first created my account there. Failing this, when I make a deposit and enter the bonus code in PartyPoker, will my account be tracked back here and earn StrategyPoints?

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      Ahh... just found that out via the search function. Sorry for asking something that has been asked so many times.

Too bad.
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      I did something similar as you. The thing is that i never deposit real money on that account, so after some time i opened new account with another e-mail address (same personal info), but this time i used promo code from PS. Now my account is connected with PS (getting points here). Hope i helped in some way.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes, indeed we are unable to re-track any existing poker accounts :f_cry:

Thank you VBZg for your input and trying to help out :) however we do not actively encourage our members to open multiple accounts as it is strongly against our and the poker rooms Terms & Conditions.

@funnyclock, please send us a ticket and we look into your case. <--- let me know when this is done.

Hope you guys have a nice night!
      Ingrid
    • funnyclock
      funnyclock
      Bronze
      IngridN, I have issued a ticket.

#2913597 PartyPoker retracking 10.06.11 16:01

Can't seem to send you a PM so I just post it here. Thanks for the replies!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you ;) will look into this now.

For future info, you guys can only use PM if you added the member as a friend. I added you now just in case.