Ordering from Full Tilt store

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm just wondering what is you experience with ordering stuff from Full tilt store? I got over 2000 FT points and want to buy those Premium plastic cards worth 2250 points ... how long does the shipping usually take? I assume shipping is free?
  • 16 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey,

Not sure on shipping and from ordering from store, but just to make sure, do you know your RB will be decreased when you spend the points?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi pavels4444

shipping is free. They have estimated delivery time on the site. I think it is about 8 weeks but can't guarantee that.

@rakeback: you get a MGR hit of $0.004 /ftp so for 2250 ftps you get a rakeback hit of $9 *27% = $2.43

Best regards

Thazar
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      The plastic cards are decent IMO.

And remember, shipping times as shown on the site are likely optimistic... they delayed shipping during the DOJ period and only started shipping again a couple of weeks ago. Backlog FTW. :f_eek:
    • grantms21
      grantms21
      Bronze
      Had the cards, baseball cap and shirt off full tilt. Took about 6 weeks. All was good :)
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      Buy Modiano poker cards. They are just best. Unless you want cards with FTP logo
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I wish to order the Full Tilt Poker Security Key but it is not ship to my country, Malaysia.
      This is very bad because I order something from the PokerStars store and it is available for my country.

Is that anything I can do to order the Full Tilt Poker Security Key althought it is not ship to my country?

thanks.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      contact their support and they might be able to help you

Regards

Thazar
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      contact their support and they might be able to help you

Regards

Thazar
      Hi Thazar,

do you their support email address?

thanks
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      best way from what I have read to get a prompt answer it to use the software link:

help -> contact us -> contact us on the right hand side

regards

Thazar
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      thanks Thazar :)
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi pavels4444

shipping is free. They have estimated delivery time on the site. I think it is about 8 weeks but can't guarantee that.

@rakeback: you get a MGR hit of $0.004 /ftp so for 2250 ftps you get a rakeback hit of $9 *27% = $2.43

Best regards

Thazar
      Just a question: so you've got that rakeback hit no matter on what you spend the points? Say if you want to play a satellite or something, same hit? In other words, the way to have a "full" rakeback would be to just leave the points idle?!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luizsilveira
      Hi pavels4444

Best regards

Thazar
      Just a question: so you've got that rakeback hit no matter on what you spend the points? Say if you want to play a satellite or something, same hit? In other words, the way to have a "full" rakeback would be to just leave the points idle?!
      that's right but spending your points is still good value has the hit you get is not the value of the spend but 27% of that. So overall I still think you get a good deal by spending them

Regards

Thazar
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      I've ordered a jacket about two weeks ago and still waiting. delivery to Slovenia, EU.

So if I understand this right that will cost me:

10800 * 0,004 = 43.2$*27% = 11.66$ in rakeback?

In another words, until my HM more or less doesn't show 43.2$ rake I'm not getting any rakeback?
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bbosstjan
      I've ordered a jacket about two weeks ago and still waiting. delivery to Slovenia, EU.

So if I understand this right that will cost me:

10800 * 0,004 = 43.2$*27% = 11.66$ in rakeback?

In another words, until my HM more or less doesn't show 43.2$ rake I'm not getting any rakeback?
      yes, that should be right ...

I still dont know if I should order anything. I sent FTP an email asking them how long would it take to send to Czech Republic or if it would be easier for them to send it to USA since I'm going there for a month now. They forwarded an email to some other department and I havent gotten answer yet. I also cashed out to Neteller 9 days ago and its still processing. I need to make another withdrawal since I cashed for over a thousand yesterday but dont know which method to use... FTP pisses me off a little
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      Acording to my HM stats I've reached the 43$ rake and today received first RB (1.8$) after I've made my order in FTP store. :f_biggrin:

I guess the calculation works just fine :D

Since it's been only 3weeks I guess I still have a long wait before the items reaches me... :P
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bbosstjan
      Acording to my HM stats I've reached the 43$ rake and today received first RB (1.8$) after I've made my order in FTP store. :f_biggrin:

I guess the calculation works just fine :D

Since it's been only 3weeks I guess I still have a long wait before the items reaches me... :P
      Thank you for the feedback

Regards

Thazar