This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 25 SH AKo

• nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      There's something wrong with the hand converter. I'm BB with AK.

Poker Room skin
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.15/$0.25
      4 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $26.30
      Button: $12.95
      SB: $14.40
      BB: $24.40

Pre-flop: (4 players)
      UTG raises to $1, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: 5 5 A ($3.15, 3 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, Button bets $1.5, BB raises to $4.5, UTG calls, Button folds.

Turn: 3 ($13.65, 2 players)
      BB bets $9, UTG calls.

River: :10s ($31.65, 2 players)
      BB is all-in $9.9, UTG calls.

Results:
      Final pot: $51.45

I didn't 3-bet pre-flop because villain had a very low PF. I figured fold equity was too low and didn't want to play a reraised pot oop.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Even against TAG I would 3-bet or fold AK oop. Reason for that:
      If you hit K, would you play for stacks? Or board AQJ? By 3-betting 4,5$ even TAG has a lot of problem calling AK, TT-QQ. He would of course push with KK, AA. But at least you know where you stand and can fold
      AS played check/raise flop is fine, Since you´re beaten only by AA, tie with AK and beat AQ, AJ, AT then playing for stacks is fine.
    • Cojack123
      Cojack123
      Black
      Evenagainst TAG I would 3-bet or fold AK oop. Reason for that:
      If you hit K, would you play for stacks? Or board AQJ? By 3-betting 4,5$ even TAG has a lot of problem calling AK, TT-QQ. He would of course push with KK, AA. But at least you know where you stand and can fold
      AS played check/raise flop is fine, Since you´re beaten only by AA, tie with AK and beat AQ, AJ, AT then playing for stacks is fine.