Feedback for Bradomurder

• 7 replies
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Hey i've railed on Sunday storm a bit yesterday.. interested in last 2 hands, i am not into tourneys really as i am FL player but still: was that K9o from late mid position standard push with 10bb left (isn't that a bit weak hand for a push with 10bb)? And hand after that K7o from mid position with 4bb left?
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzyb
      Hey i've railed on Sunday storm a bit yesterday.. interested in last 2 hands, i am not into tourneys really as i am FL player but still: was that K9o from late mid position standard push with 10bb left (isn't that a bit weak hand for a push with 10bb)? And hand after that K7o from mid position with 4bb left?
      Well, it is a difficult question to answer because it lacks to many information. Like, how deep in the tourney was he? What were the stack sizes of the players behind him? Were they loose or tight? Was it the bubble or was he in the money? I can just say that sometimes you should push with those hands.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Hey

When there's antes I use the true bb system which is basically true bb = bb+2/3antes so for the K9o hand I was effectively 5bb deep. The blinds were playing 8/0 and 7/3 pre and both had 2.5 truebb stacks which is why I shoved there.

SNGWiz says K7o+ vs average opponents, believe it or not is says any 2 if you put the blinds as very tight but I might post the hand just to get a 2nd opinion on that.

The K7o hand is an easy shove too.

I was actually more skeptical about the 88 hand where I lost the bulk of my stack, dunno if you saw, but looking back I think it was pretty standard too.
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Hi, Bradomurder. Can you give us an update on your games?

edit: nvm, I found the other thread with the updates. good luck, mate!
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Bradomurder sucessfully completed a staking deal for 500 MTT in the positive where he paid the backers very fast after the block was completed. I def. recommand staking him if you have a chance.

Disclamer : This message is written as a poker player/backer and not a pokerstrategy.com representative.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Yep, deal went super smoothly, with frequent updates and really fast payment.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      It's been great cooperating with Bradomurder, he is trustworty and soild player aswell.