[Application] NL10 FR -FTiltPoker - 1.5k hands day Guaranted :)

• diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      feedback

Hello Good Day or Night :)

Im Diego and im 23 years old, im here looking for a stake to play NL10 FR at Full Tilt Poker thinking in a long term deal, obviously if all going well. smile

Poker Background:

Player of nano microlimits by 2 and a half and a little more year with decent results but due to monthly cashouts (NOT for to maintain a familly, just for to help my parents with my expenses at college, not big deal) i always have played up to NL25....

I have played sit&go, mtts, and cash games.. the last one is where i have my confort zone because i think that full ring games is where the variance is lower (it looks like but it depends also of our type of game) and also i like that because i can to schedule my sessions like i want.

Results at the level that i want be staked:

I offer 100% of commitment with the staker, discipline wich is very important on that or any bussines, responsibility but over all honesty and hard work on to improve my game day by day, also i guaranted good volume (at least 1.5k hands day) and updates daily, monthly like the staker request.

Why in need a stake?

Because i dont have the bankroll to play and because if i have the chance of be staked by a player that could give some advices about my game it could be nice.

The plan?

Site: Full Tilt Poker
      Stakes: NL10 FR BSS
      Bankroll needed: $250 (25 buy ins NL10)
      Sessions: 9-12 tables 3 hours day
      deal: 50/50 with rakeback
      time: to talk about ( I am happy with a long term but if you have other thing in mind we could to talk about like monthly and reevaluate)
      Coaching: a little if you have time, if not there is no problem always i have all the pokerstrategy contents. smile

Let me know your opinions and everything that you maybe could to need to give me a chance, like a proof id or some i can provide that to you.

Greetings and thanks for reading and for your time

Sincerely

Diego
  • 13 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      Feedback thread and all screennames and this aplication will be perfect.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by diegovargve
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello Good Day or Night :)

Im Diego and im 23 years old, im here looking for a stake to play NL10 FR at Full Tilt Poker thinking in a long term deal, obviously if all going well. smile

Poker Background:

Player of nano microlimits by 2 and a half and a little more year with decent results but due to monthly cashouts (NOT for to maintain a familly, just for to help my parents with my expenses at college, not big deal) i always have played up to NL25....

I have played sit&go, mtts, and cash games.. the last one is where i have my confort zone because i think that full ring games is where the variance is lower (it looks like but it depends also of our type of game) and also i like that because i can to schedule my sessions like i want.

Results at the level that i want be staked:

I offer 100% of commitment with the staker, discipline wich is very important on that or any bussines, responsibility but over all honesty and hard work on to improve my game day by day, also i guaranted good volume (at least 1.5k hands day) and updates daily, monthly like the staker request.

Why in need a stake?

Because i dont have the bankroll to play and because if i have the chance of be staked by a player that could give some advices about my game it could be nice.

The plan?

Site: Full Tilt Poker
      Stakes: NL10 FR BSS
      Bankroll needed: $250 (25 buy ins NL10)
      Sessions: 9-12 tables 3 hours day
      deal: 50/50 with rakeback
      time: to talk about ( I am happy with a long term but if you have other thing in mind we could to talk about like monthly and reevaluate)
      Coaching: a little if you have time, if not there is no problem always i have all the pokerstrategy contents. smile

Let me know your opinions and everything that you maybe could to need to give me a chance, like a proof id or some i can provide that to you.

Greetings and thanks for reading and for your time

Sincerely

Diego
      for reference

Please create a feedback thread and link it in this thread please

Best regards

Thazar
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      Done thank you for that :)
    • chichospit
      chichospit
      Bronze
      reserve me 100%
      Add me to com tool
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chichospit
      reserve me 100%
      Add me to com tool
      done :)
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      Hello

Still looking for a staker :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      reserve 100% to rio.
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      reserve 100% to rio.
      waiting :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      reserve 100% to rio.
      add "superyrio" to skype. he off forum for 24 hours and i'm posting for him. don't consider this binding/booked and you need to discuss details with him first
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      reserve 100% to rio.
      add "superyrio" to skype. he off forum for 24 hours and i'm posting for him. don't consider this binding/booked and you need to discuss details with him first
      Ok there appears that the name cant be found.. . so im going to wait for him ..
      BTW im "diegovbta" on skype

thank you :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      i might be interested sicklucker on skype ill look into it in the morning if you want
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      reserve 100% to rio.
      Sorry for the offtopic but:

YOU ARE SUCH A FISH PADS!!! :f_biggrin: It's supeYrio!
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      he pretty much posted fake stats hes like 5/bb100 nl5 .8bb/100 nl10. Well I stll might stake him im nice