This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 77

• sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Villain is a reg 23/18, 3.1 AF, Agg% 36, 5.6 3bet over 1k hands.

Do I 3bet the flop? What do we put him on here? I figured he might be bluffing, might be semibluffing with a fd and wanted to let him keep doing that so I took the risk of another spade coming on the turn. When he checked the turn, I figured he might call a smallish bet with some pair (pocket or other) or even with a fd he didnt want to keep barreling with. On the river I was hoping he was bluff catching with some J, maybe one that had a flush draw, some other pair (though probably not one from the flop). There might have been some dynamic but I don't remember anymroe...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($78.97)
      BB ($27.15)
      UTG ($12.50)
      Hero ($25)
      CO ($7.55)
      BTN ($42.80)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 7:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.65) 2:spade: 5:club: 7:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.99, BB raises to $3, Hero calls $2.01

TURN ($7.65) 2:spade: 5:club: 7:spade: 3:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $4.50, BB calls $4.50

RIVER ($16.65) 2:spade: 5:club: 7:spade: 3:diamond: J:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $9, BB calls $9
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Do I 3bet the flop? What do we put him on here?
      - since I don´t 3-bet also overpairs I think b/c also with sets should be fine
      I think he can have there anything starting with flushdraws and ending some valuehands, like lower sets and overpairs
      I´d shove any turn expect flushcards so I think b/c would likely the best to keep in his bluffs
      Bet at least 6$ on the turn that you can shove river