[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Sh Aa

• MrBrilliant
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.70, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.5) 5, 4, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.12, Hero calls $1.12.

Turn: ($3.74) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.80, Hero calls $2.80.

River: ($9.34) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.80, Hero calls $6.80.

Final Pot: $22.94.

vpip 26 pfr 22 agfactor flop 3.0 turn 2.0 river 4.0 fold to 3bet 86% hands 260

I decided to call preflop because his fold to 3bet is 86%, and decided to call every street
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MrBrilliant,

Preflop: I do understand you not 3betting. But do you really want to give him like super great odds for any hand to play with? And then maybe hit like 2pairs or whatsoever. With AA I am not trapping and just 3betting, I don't mind if he is folding. I am going to 3bet against him more often if he does really fold that easily. But I don't really like to trap being OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add as you went for such a trap. Although as you do understand that there ain't many hands what we beat and he would bet this way. :) A lot of SCs got there, 2pairs are possible, sets are possible, straights are possible even backdoor flush is possible. And he wont play like this with his Tx hand. So practically without really good reason I wouldn't Call the river. But as you had such a plan preflop then not much to add.

Best regards.