on switching from Full Tilt to Pokerstars

• belayd
      I am a full tilt regular and becoming severely frustrated with the few playable games I find on Full Tilt under my criteria, so I'm considering a switch to Pokerstars.

I am a non-serious recreational player who accepts losing modest amounts of money as an unavoidable hobby expense. My criteria are that a game be affordable and that it enable me to play for at least 60 minutes per game on average. Cash is obviously not suitable, and STTs and MTT SNGs do not offer enough of a time reward. Only the 1.10 MTTs would be appropriate for me, but on Full Tilt they are all rush on demand tournaments, which offer the least playing time per tournament of any MTT or STT.

Can someone who has a Stars account let me know whether Stars offers a decent selection of MTTs that meet my criteria? I'm basically looking for 1.10 or even 2.20 MTTs that are not rush and have entry fields of at least 300 players.
  • 3 replies
    • thazar
      Hi Belayd

I am about to go out now but will happily take a screenshot tomorrow of the tournies running. as an alternative you can st download the program and you can see what is running without having to login. make sure you follow the instructions on this page though if you want to be tracked.

Best regards

• justkyle88
      How did you go with your decision belayd?
    • Bigniux

Here's the screenshot, you can see 1-2$ MTT offered by stars (EET Time-zone, that's +7 ET :) )

Also, Pokerstars offer 2,5$ 90man KO MT Sngs, which are non-turbo and has 15 min blind levels, so i would definitely expect average run-time to be at least 60 mins :) There are 1$ reg-speed 45mans too, but they have 10min blinds and average run-time might not fit your criteria.

P.S. Rush poker is offered only by Full Tilt Poker ;)