Is it possible to turn off font size scaling?

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I use 4 tables tiled (Full Tilt)
      If I do that, the font size is 7, but I would like it bigger,
      I tried setting it bigger in the settings, but that does not seem to have any effect.
      When I make the table bigger, I can read the fonts, but now the tables overlap.
      I did not see a setting to auto-scale the fonts.
  • 4 replies
    • florinallin
      florinallin
      Bronze
      click on "Always use default HUD"
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Well I finally figured out that checking "use default" means "don't use default".

However, although that allows me to CHANGE the font size of the individual elements, they still change size on their own as I make the window larger or smaller.

At the size of window I use, the small stat window at the top-centre of the table becomes unreadable.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

what you are experiencing would be the scaling of the hud (font) to your window (table) size.

Well I finally figured out that checking "use default" means "don't use default".
      Actually, it doesn't. Go ahead and select the default layout from the dropdown menu, configure this layout, activate "always use default" and you should be good to go.
    • lyssagale12
      lyssagale12
      Basic
      It is not possible to turn off font size scaling. In this case I really need to turn scaling off because this UserControl is hosted in an existing Windows Forms application where scaling is not implemented. The result is that I have parts of the app with big fonts and parts of the app with fixed fonts. Supporting the Windows fonts setting in the rest of the Windows Forms app is not viable for now.

Larry :s_evil:
      Desktop Fonts