This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I just had some fighting with Mansion!

• thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Phew, now i just feel a abit tired after a spoken fight against a Mansion guy. :(

The problem was that i made a deposit via Moneybookers, every steps went through smoothly, and i got a confirmation of successful deposit from Mansion. However, no fund credited to my account at all!

I contacted them and one of support guys kept saying that they received no funds from Moneybookers and the transaction was declined. It's a weird, and i tried to explain that i had checked my Moneybookers account and the problem must be from their end. But that guy seemed very awful...! :evil:

At last, when i couldn't take it easy anymore, i told him that: 'ok, no problem if you can't solve this. However i recommend you let your financial check your Moneybookers account and you can see the funds. And also: i'm member of PokerStrategy team, so i'll publish this issue there with some screenshots...'

After i said that, he told me to wait a little. Then after some minutes: i got some apologies from him and the funds were credited! :D

Anyway, good service for Mansion! ;)
  • 4 replies