This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] pair broad 3bet pot

• JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20)
      BB ($51.05)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($75.55)
      UTG+2 ($110)
      MP1 ($30.25)
      MP2 ($153)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($26)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, fold, BTN calls $3

FLOP ($9.50) 8:heart: 2:heart: 8:club:

Hero bets $4.65, BTN raises to $9.30, Hero folds

BTN wins $17.90

BTN's stats,

Hello,
      I cbet this Flop to fold out his Broadway equity share but I can only fold out 1 better hand that is AK.
      How do you play this hand?

thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Hello,
      I cbet this Flop to fold out his Broadway equity share but I can only fold out 1 better hand that is AK.

How do you play this hand?

Well I hope you realize you just answered your own hand when you typed this ;) Can you tell me how one should play this hand?
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      well, I guess c/c Flop then c/f Turn. but is this looks very obvious that I have something like AK or AQ? what is you c/c range on Flop? thanks.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      well, I guess c/c Flop then c/f Turn. but is this looks very obvious that I have something like AK or AQ? what is you c/c range on Flop? thanks.
      well we can also check/shove for example if we can fold out 66-TT with this hand to balance if you are afraid you are getting exploited.

So we either check/call, check/fold or checks/shove
      - Gerv