48h

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      guys it's been past the 48 hours since i pass the quiz,and still no answer from you.

I know that u will transfer the money,i don't have doubt,it's just that i am so inpatient ?(

I don't want to sound like pain in the ass. This is in case u forgot me or something like that :f_biggrin:

hope to receive answer today xD

thanks anyway
  • 5 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello NikolaB85 and welcome to Pokerstrategy.com!

Please be adviced that the 48 hours are workinghours, and that it sometimes takes a bit longer.

Have you checked your mail? It could be that you have been randomly chosen for a ID-check.

In this case, just follow the instructions that follow in the email. Remember to check your spam-mail too.

Meantime, make sure you re-read the articles and all that is currently avaliable to you to make sure you get off to a good start!

Kind regards,
      vonki
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      yea no problem guys, you just do your job and i'll wait long as it need xD

thanks for the answer xD
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Nikola,

The transfer seems to be in order, just currently in progress. It was initiated on the 9th so in outside cases it should be with you by tomorrow morning. In case that doesn't happen, please let me know here or write us a ticket and we'll be able to take a closer look for you!

Thanks for your patience. What games are you planning to play?

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Thank you Marc,Thank you Poker strategy.

well for sure i will start with NL4 and later,who knows, maybe you will see me on WSOP live event xDDD lol :D :D :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey nikola,

that sounds excellent! :D who knows, indeed?
      thanks to marc for being such a rockstar :f_love:

do let us know how you get on :)

smiles,
      wendy