UK Withdrawal Denied

• dovecoteben
      dovecoteben
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I opened a Full Tilt account with Poker Strategy, and got the $50 free credit. I then added $50 of my own, but immediately tried to withdraw my $50 using the same debit card that I added the money with (just to confirm that UK players were safe). However, every time I try to do this I get the error:

"We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later."

I emailed cashier@ft a few weeks ago but have got no response. Have any of you had these problems?
  • 12 replies
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      You need to earn 100FTP with a deposit to withdraw. (exclude FTP from bonuses - i.e happy hour)

(1000FTP with no deposit).
    • dovecoteben
      dovecoteben
      Bronze
      Even to withdraw my $50?
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Ye, I'm afraid so - I had the same problem a couple of months back - though I deposited before receiving the capital so I had to get 1000 (or deposit again, which I didn't do with uncertainty about being able to withdraw) ... :(

It all worked in the end. :)
    • dovecoteben
      dovecoteben
      Bronze
      Ah ok. Thanks a lot for letting me know!
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      No problem man, I'm sure you'll get the 100 needed in no time :)

Well, may take a while - though rush poker and multi tabling can help the process - though if you're new to poker, I'd probably avoid those measures.
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Surely you dont need to earn FTP to withdraw money you deposited.

PokerStars require there to be 48 hours between depositing and withdrawal, maybe its the same for full tilt. I would be amazed if you couldn't withdraw your own money because you havent earned FTP.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      It's because of pokerstrategy. They don't want people taking the $50 and running and the easiest way to do this is to just block withdrawals.

I had a refer a friend who can't get the starting capital because he used PSVIP instead of PS150 to sign up :( ofc, the second code puts on a couple of restrictions.

If any mods read that second paragraph and could help, I'd be most grateful :) - and yes, I and he have both spoken to you guys through tickets...
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Yes I know. I appreciate you cant withdraw the starting capital until you earn enough FTPs but thats nothing to do with taking out additional money that you have deposited yourself. Rationally, that should be the case.
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      wont be able to withdraw till monies have gone through from bank to FT
    • dovecoteben
      dovecoteben
      Bronze
      The money had transferred from my bank into my FT account, it's not an issue with that. I'm not a beginner player, but I only play $2.25 single table SNGs, so it will take me a while to build enough points there (40 games...).
    • AltTabF4
      AltTabF4
      Bronze
      Yes, you need to earn 100FTP to withdraw your own money but 40 games sounds easy, not so fast if you don't multitable tho.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys :)

To clarify things when it comes to the free $50 starting capital :)

Options for cashouts:

-1000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings.(No timelimit)
      or
      - Just 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit.
      o This rule only applies if the deposit was made after receiving Free $50
      o Happy Hour Points also count towards the points requirements to withdraw
      o Full Tilt Points gathered prior to the deposit also count towards the 100 target

Happy Sunday.. almost Monday :D
      Ingrid