This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) On Game
      SB ($10.14)
      BB ($5.26)
      UTG ($5.91)
      Hero ($9.24)
      BTN ($6.65)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.90) 7:club: 5:heart: 3:heart:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB folds, BB calls $0.70

TURN ($2.30) 7:club: 5:heart: 3:heart: 4:heart:

BB checks, Hero ??????

chb or bet/fold???

i like bet/fold becouse from this opponent i expect c/r only if he get flush the othere hand i think he c/c again and if i chb and he betpot river i don;t know what i should do beocuse i don;t know him good.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Generally I think this is the nutworst card for our hand, and Im generally just going to try to check it down. Betting for value is thin to say the least, and I don't expect to get bluffed much on the river (not many hands that he can really turn into bluff tbh - pretty much overpairs, 7x not many villians at nl10 would be so sick as to turn say 33 into a bluff here on the river)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

I do still like doing a small Bet/Fold like $1,40 according to his stack. This ain't the only reason that we trying to get value. But as well for free showdown and maybe even value from some 1card FDs. :)

Would be ugly if we face a pot-size bet on river and we have to make the hero Call.

Best regards.