Howiyas

• FireFly1991
      FireFly1991
      Bronze
      What's the craic? I'm FireFly, from Dublin. Just passed the quiz ^_^ and ready to hopefully make some cash.

But yeah been playing poker casually since I was 15 with some friends, started taking it more serious just before I became 18, and now I want to actually do something with poker rather than the 5€ friendly cash game. So hopefully I'll be able to use this 50$ on partyPoker to climb my way up the ladder.

Yeah looking forward to posting here and what not.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey FireFly1991 good to have you here with us.

Love Dublin have a lot of family in Ireland :f_biggrin:

You've come to the right place if you want to climb the ladder as you put it. What games are you gonna be playing? you decided yet?

When you do decide make sure you read over the strategy articles while you wait for your starting capital to give you a good headstart over the others at your tables.

Get over to the blogs section too and you can read some stories of people who started just like you with the $50 starting capital and are now crushing some of the toughest and highest stake games out there.

Good luck mate
      Carl
    • FireFly1991
      FireFly1991
      Bronze
      Cash games of NL hold'em and NL Omaha are my games of choice. So gonna be using that 50$ for more than likely Hold'em. As much as I do like Omaha I play better NL hold'em.

I'll have a gander at the blogs now thanks, and thanks for the welcome!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No problem if you need anything else just give me a shout il see what i can do to help.

Carl