Hello

• stanlecht
      stanlecht
      Bronze
      Hello im stanlecht, currently residing in Hollan., I have been playing poker regularly since secondary school and have never managed to consistently win at it, neither online as in home games. So i joined up on pokerstrategy to improve my game and stop being a fish. The bronze articles i now have access to especially the one about the outs and odds have been an eye-opener to me. I look forward to learning from you guys.

regards, stanlecht.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Welcome stanlecht to pokerstrategy.

Good to see that you are making use of the strategy articles, have you seen much improvement in your game since joining us?

Dont forget to check out the videos? and get over to the free live coachings too,

Good luck with your game,
      Carl
    • stanlecht
      stanlecht
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply Carl.

Of course my game wont change overnight but do find it a lot easier to correctly judge and subsequently fold my post-flop draws. Those have cost me a lot of money in the past.

i have not looked into the video's yet, is the content in the video's the same as in the articles or is there extra content contained in them?

Regards. Stanlecht.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      There is all kinds of different content in the videos, im not 100% sure what is available to bronze but follow this link

Set your filters and explore :f_love:

There are lots of different video producers and styles of video (session reviews, live play etc) im sure you will find something to suit you. IMO it definately helps to watch somebody playing a limit that they are crushing/has crushed.

Dont hesitate to ask if you need anything else,
      Carl