A praise

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      First... I'd like to say hello to Pokerstrategy. :)

So, let me begin...

...I started to play poker online few months ago and was learning well and playing quite good until I encountered a downswing that lasted for a longer period and to make it worse I also got on tilt for real for the first time in my humble poker career and this altogether lead to my bankruptcy...

...after some days without poker I cleared up my mind, searching for information, I found what was wrong and decided to deposit some more money to my account by myself after I got some more time(exam period at my college) and to improve my play by being more aware of tilt. However, every lesson costs something, in my case, my starting 50 $...

...and it was in that time when Pokerstrategy surprised me greatly, they actually deposited me about 30 $ new starting capital just by themselves. This was a very great gesture and very appreciated and will certainly help me on my way to become a successful pokerplayer.

Thank you and keep up the good work Pokerstrategy! :spade:

burek2000
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi burek2000!

Thanks! I hope that you will move up again. I strongly recommend that you post your hands in our sample hand boards and watch coachings and videos. This way you will improve your game a lot.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      I'm not sure I understand you.

Did you lose your original $50 from PokerStrategy, and then they gave you another $30?
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      PokerHammer, you understood well, I got additional 30$ for a second chance. :)

...and about my learning... ...I'm doing mostly on my SSS, reading articles over and over and also watching videos a lot, still have a lot to do with those sources, so I haven't start to post hands yet, but I am sure I will do that too when I face something I cannot find information about in other sectors of Pokerstrategy.
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Maybe its some kind of points rake back deal with the site he plays on ? Like the +100 you receive on party after a while.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It must be rakeback or a part of the $100 bonus because we are not giving away the starting capital more than once!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I just want to explain a little...

It's true that I played(on FTP account) for quite some time before I got broke, also received many FTP points and also PS points therefore and maybe I unlocked some bonus without even knowing... ...but the fact is that in the deposit history window it says I received the money from PS and for this reason I made this post, because it really made my day no matter what the reason for deposit was. But if there was some mistake I am willing to return money without any problems.

Cheers!

burek2000
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Don't worry! :D You can keep the money. It's the bonus you were getting from us. Make sure that you don't go broke again. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      I just want to explain a little...

It's true that I played(on FTP account) for quite some time before I got broke, also received many FTP points and also PS points therefore and maybe I unlocked some bonus without even knowing... ...but the fact is that in the deposit history window it says I received the money from PS and for this reason I made this post, because it really made my day no matter what the reason for deposit was. But if there was some mistake I am willing to return money without any problems.

Cheers!

burek2000
      Yeah, probably you unlocked some bonus...or FTP gave you some additional bonus just like that...:) like they gave me today 75$..just like that.. :D . They wrote also email to me: "as our loyal player we gave to you 75$ bonus etc...nice gesture from FT...:)