This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A praise

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      First... I'd like to say hello to Pokerstrategy. :)

So, let me begin...

...I started to play poker online few months ago and was learning well and playing quite good until I encountered a downswing that lasted for a longer period and to make it worse I also got on tilt for real for the first time in my humble poker career and this altogether lead to my bankruptcy...

...after some days without poker I cleared up my mind, searching for information, I found what was wrong and decided to deposit some more money to my account by myself after I got some more time(exam period at my college) and to improve my play by being more aware of tilt. However, every lesson costs something, in my case, my starting 50 $...

...and it was in that time when Pokerstrategy surprised me greatly, they actually deposited me about 30 $ new starting capital just by themselves. This was a very great gesture and very appreciated and will certainly help me on my way to become a successful pokerplayer.

Thank you and keep up the good work Pokerstrategy! :spade:

burek2000
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi burek2000!

Thanks! I hope that you will move up again. I strongly recommend that you post your hands in our sample hand boards and watch coachings and videos. This way you will improve your game a lot.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      I'm not sure I understand you.

Did you lose your original $50 from PokerStrategy, and then they gave you another $30?
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      PokerHammer, you understood well, I got additional 30$ for a second chance. :)

...and about my learning... ...I'm doing mostly on my SSS, reading articles over and over and also watching videos a lot, still have a lot to do with those sources, so I haven't start to post hands yet, but I am sure I will do that too when I face something I cannot find information about in other sectors of Pokerstrategy.
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Maybe its some kind of points rake back deal with the site he plays on ? Like the +100 you receive on party after a while.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It must be rakeback or a part of the $100 bonus because we are not giving away the starting capital more than once!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I just want to explain a little...

It's true that I played(on FTP account) for quite some time before I got broke, also received many FTP points and also PS points therefore and maybe I unlocked some bonus without even knowing... ...but the fact is that in the deposit history window it says I received the money from PS and for this reason I made this post, because it really made my day no matter what the reason for deposit was. But if there was some mistake I am willing to return money without any problems.

Cheers!

burek2000
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Don't worry! :D You can keep the money. It's the bonus you were getting from us. Make sure that you don't go broke again. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      I just want to explain a little...

It's true that I played(on FTP account) for quite some time before I got broke, also received many FTP points and also PS points therefore and maybe I unlocked some bonus without even knowing... ...but the fact is that in the deposit history window it says I received the money from PS and for this reason I made this post, because it really made my day no matter what the reason for deposit was. But if there was some mistake I am willing to return money without any problems.

Cheers!

burek2000
      Yeah, probably you unlocked some bonus...or FTP gave you some additional bonus just like that...:) like they gave me today 75$..just like that.. :D . They wrote also email to me: "as our loyal player we gave to you 75$ bonus etc...nice gesture from FT...:)