M_Alanis Say Hi =D

• alanis5625
      alanis5625
      Bronze
      Hello Guys
      I'm new on http://www.pokerstrategy.com and I really enjoy it, it souds cool.

Well, to introduce myself, I'm a Jordanian living in Switzerland, and a big gambler.
      Actually I'm playing on Fulltilt, with this username M_Alanis. I started playing poker many years ago on Zynga Poker (Facebook) where I reached 6B, then I decided to play for real =)

Nice to meet you guys :D
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi alanis,

a warm welcome to you! :D omg 6B that seems like a loooot. if only that was real money, right? hmmm what would you buy with it? :D

you will soon find that real money poker is a bit different :) you should really arm yourself with some strategy so you can be as ready as you can. :) theres a lot if info on this site that you can take advantage of. i would definitely start looking at the strategy and video sections. :)

if u have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. what game are planning to play?

smiles,
      wendy
    • alanis5625
      alanis5625
      Bronze
      Hey purplefizz,

Thanks for welcoming!
      Actually yeah 6B.. I wonder what I would've done with this .. but those 6B virtual chips had a worth of $30.000 depending on how much I would've sold the million.

I really don't know, haha, 6B .. real life?! I would make everyone happy around me with the half, and with the other half investment maybe. Because you know, some people say money is never enough, and you don't know what can happen xD .

Yeah for the videos, I watched yesterday night the 1 hour and a half 2009 world series poker final table. I was like OMG. It was LUCK VS SKILL for some players.

I'm trying to get some official proofs of authenticity like ID, Electricity Bill from my webcam because my scanner doesn't work. But they say that it is not satisfactory =(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      do you mean $30.00 or $30k? what happened to your virtual chips?

intetesting answer. i guess you couldnt think of anything right now that you really wanted to buy?
      i think i would get a cotton candy machine :D

aw sorry to hear that. have you tried a real digicam? webcams tend to have really bad resolutions :(
    • alanis5625
      alanis5625
      Bronze
      Excuse me, can I have a blue cotton candy please? :D

I meant $30k. Unfortunately, the company banned me for giving away chips to all my buddies. That's sad because I had spent so much time to build my empire lol.

Well, I sent some other pictures and I'm pretty sure they are readable.