2nd 50$ starting capital??

• 19 replies
    • AltTabF4
      AltTabF4
      Bronze
      As far as I know you can get 2nd only at PartyPoker and that's if they offer you one.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      The 2nd capital's get offered at many of the other partner sites, but only on occasion, and it is (afaik) random. I got one at Mansion many moons (and pre mod status) ago.
    • gabsas
      gabsas
      Bronze
      I have got a 2nd starting capital offer twice already, but sadly both times it was on PartyPoker room, where I have an account.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      i was offered it on betfair but i messed it up by accepting the bonus as well so they couldnt give it to me, but they gave me one on party, where i now play! and to strict BRM
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Can I ask you guys something?
      If I Already got starting capital on FT,
      Would I get another starting capital on PP too if I join them?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi cpers,

How did it go for you with the first free $50 starting capital on Full Tilt? Any experience you want to share with us?

As Waiboy mentioned it before, the second starting capital is offered on occasions and its done by our Marketing department. If there is an offer and you've been selected we will inform you in an email about it :)

Keep fingers crossed for you
      Ingrid
    • feursturm
      feursturm
      Bronze
      Can you keep your fingers crossed for me too Ingrid???? My Busto Clock is about to strike 12!!!!
      Why is this??..Well here is just a small example of my FT 1$ SNG experience:
      A :heart: K :heart: on the BU when you have 10BB left is "a clear push'' as Chenny would say when your on the bubble....yes??
      Me: Ok!!..PUSH!!! =)
      SB: Wow!!!..A MONSTER!!!!..K :spade: 5 :diamond: !!!..CALL!!! :D
      BB: Fold :s_mad:
      Flop: 6 :diamond: J :heart: .... 5 :club: !!!
      Turn: Not an A..Not a K..Not even a :heart:
      River: See Turn above ;(
      Other exciting episodes in this saga of suck out after suck out include:
      SB (Any 2 cards suited, Q9os, J8os OOP etc etc) KK!!!!..ALL IN!!!
      BB ( Yours truely .. reads PS articles..watches videos..practices on ICM Trainer etc etc)..AA!!!..CALL!!!
      Flop: XXX Turn: K!!!!.''.What the???'' ''I dont Poker Stoving believe it!!!!..River: No A...

And so the story continued..stick to the hand chart..stay tight early..loosen up in late position etc etc....and slowly go bust!!! :f_cry: ...Lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ouch... :f_mad:
      I'll keep my fingers crossed for you I promise! :f_love:
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Unfortunately not really good :(
      I experiment a lot and just lost all my starting capital on fulltilt.
      But nothing to regret it's a good experience I guess.
      Better to lost all my bankroll now while still small right.
      I'm playing at Party now and in the middle of getting it back using freeroll at Fulltilt.
    • n3m3sis0718
      n3m3sis0718
      Bronze
      How do I qualify or get a 2nd chance BR? I've received an offer at FTP but I also have an account here.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi n3m3sis0718,

Sorry to hear you already have an account with Full Tilt poker, therefore you are unable to participate in this promotion.

Keep an eye on your tickets and we might select you for another room promotion soon ;)

Ingrid
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      How could i receive one? I play at party atm but want to dabble in the daily dollar on ftp, i might find somebody to trade with or try withdraw some of my BR from party.

and i already have a ftp account which Is already tracked to PS would that make me ineligble?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey RubyWesson,

The 2nd starting capital is randomly selected by PokerStrategy.com's marketing team if you are chosen you will be informed via email.

Also requesting private money transfers isnt allowed on the forums for the security of everyone involved we just wanna look after all you guys here :f_love: Best bet would be either to withdraw and switch rooms if you want to try FTP or deposit a small amount there to start playing with and you can have a BR on 2 sites generating strategy points from both helping you reach higher status levels here :)

Dont forget to use the PokerStrategy.com codes if you do sign up to a new room to take advantage of a first deposit bonus and 27% rakeback if you are choosing FTP

Good Luck,
      Carl
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      I have a ftp account which is already tracked back here, dont really want to split my BR as would take longer to move upto .05/.1 :/ ill play freerolls at ftp etc or maybe apply for a staking
    • Balltas
      Balltas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by feursturm
      Can you keep your fingers crossed for me too Ingrid???? My Busto Clock is about to strike 12!!!!
      Why is this??..Well here is just a small example of my FT 1$ SNG experience:
      A :heart: K :heart: on the BU when you have 10BB left is "a clear push'' as Chenny would say when your on the bubble....yes??
      Me: Ok!!..PUSH!!! =)
      SB: Wow!!!..A MONSTER!!!!..K :spade: 5 :diamond: !!!..CALL!!! :D
      BB: Fold :s_mad:
      Flop: 6 :diamond: J :heart: .... 5 :club: !!!
      Turn: Not an A..Not a K..Not even a :heart:
      River: See Turn above ;(
      Other exciting episodes in this saga of suck out after suck out include:
      SB (Any 2 cards suited, Q9os, J8os OOP etc etc) KK!!!!..ALL IN!!!
      BB ( Yours truely .. reads PS articles..watches videos..practices on ICM Trainer etc etc)..AA!!!..CALL!!!
      Flop: XXX Turn: K!!!!.''.What the???'' ''I dont Poker Stoving believe it!!!!..River: No A...

And so the story continued..stick to the hand chart..stay tight early..loosen up in late position etc etc....and slowly go bust!!! :f_cry: ...Lol
      I know wxaclty what you mean :/
      my brm is down from 50 to 35.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Is it anyway to resign from this? I dont want second starting capital as Im regged to most of those sites, I got like 10+ offers for 2nd starting capital on party, mansion etc... I dont want these emails please!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Is it anyway to resign from this? I dont want second starting capital as Im regged to most of those sites, I got like 10+ offers for 2nd starting capital on party, mansion etc... I dont want these emails please!
      Hi Heffron,

Of course, I'll forward your feedback.

Ingrid
    • chipcracky
      chipcracky
      Bronze
      actually it would be nice if ps offered a 2nd quiz, thus a 2nd starting capital... for example a much harder quiz, with much more questions so that only better players could get it :) ...

Bronze
      Originally posted by chipcracky
      actually it would be nice if ps offered a 2nd quiz, thus a 2nd starting capital... for example a much harder quiz, with much more questions so that only better players could get it :) ...